Titleist TSR2 Driver
For the player that tends to make contact across the entire face, TSR2 is the perfect combination of speed and stability, now in a more refined player-preferred shape.
- Designed for maximum performance for both on- and off-center contact.
- Improved aerodynamics make TSR2 faster through the air, and a reimagined look and redesigned toe shape improves face angle at address.
- A Multi-Plateau VFT face builds the face inward, layer-by-layer, to create consistent CT across the face with forgiveness and speed no matter the impact location.
- Optimized CG placement - lower and more forward than prior generations - increases ball speed and improves launch and spin conditions.
- 460cc head with adjustable swingweight and fixed CG location
- High launch, low spin
- Standard Length: 45.5”
- Available lofts: RH | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 | LH | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0
Titleist TSR Driver Technology:
Since the inception of the Titleist Speed Project, Titleist engineers have continued to put greater emphasis on aerodynamics being one of the most essential routes to increasing clubhead speed. Among the refinements, TSR models feature a new ‘boat tail’ shape that houses swing weight, moving one more element of drag off the club sole.
- Multi-Plateau and Speed Ring Variable Face Thickness (VFT) Technologies:
TSR drivers employ two new VFT constructions, each offering specific performance benefits engineered to work for different player profiles. The TSR2 and TSR4 feature a multi-plateau VFT face that is built inward, layer by layer, to create nearly constant CT across the entire hitting surface. This results in a more forgiving clubface for off-center strikes. The VFT construction of the TSR3 is found in its Speed Ring face, where Titleist engineers focused on centering the maximum CT/COR relationship into the sweet spot, helping players who find the middle of the face get even more speed off the tee.
The full TSR line reflects a single-minded focus on the golfer, including the look, feel and sound of each, which are a result of direct feedback from tour players and other discerning players.
- Aerospace Grade Titanium:
Titleist continues to utilize the best-performing materials in the construction of TSR drivers, including premium aerospace grade titanium, which is employed by the likes of NASA and feature unique properties in terms of strength, recoil, and durability.
Every TSR driver is precision manufactured to the tightest tolerances and measured multiple times to ensure performance at the maximum allowable limit.
- SureFit Hosel Compatible:
All TSR drivers feature Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel and are compatible with all Titleist TSi, TS, 917, 915, 913 and 910 models.
Lieferumfang: Titleist TSR2 Driver, Headcover, Verstellschlüssel